Recent Posts

Tuesday 5 October 2010

The current problem.

Real ale is on a decline in this country in pubs and in supermarkets selling real ale. It is seen as old fashioned and dated for an older audience. In a search to attempt to change this, I have found key examples of why its not helping itself. Exhibit A- The website. Very text heavy makes the website dry and tedious to search through to find relevant and useful pieces of information. All with based around the same topic, makes it hard to determine the difference.



Considering my direction is infographics and type, I feel I should consider screen for placement of my final visuals. Cover a variety of aspects of screen and print variations in order to reach the varied audience. Output depending on audience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment